Monday 11 March 2013

Eons ago...


It has been a long time since I have posted, more than two weeks all told. Strangest thing is that I have been busy. Busy painting models but not necessarily for those armies I have pledged to paint.

Those who have good memory will know that I plan on applying for the Army Painter job at Games Workshop Headquarters. Well it is no longer a plan, I have got four photos done for the application.

I must say it was a very difficult decision mulling over what I thought the people assessing my application would want to see and how could I best show off my talents. There are a lot of half finished models knocking about on my desk right now, poor souls who were started and not finished. A few even more unfortunate souls have merely been used to test new schemes as well.

So without further ado enjoy the four photos I have chosen and wish me all the best of luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment